August 18, 2010
Job Fair to Feature More Than 80 Employers
INDIANAPOLIS - More than 80 employers with hundreds of available positions will participate at the upcoming Central Indiana Job Fair hosted by Congressman André Carson in cooperation with Ivy Tech Community College.
The event, taking place Aug. 25 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at IUPUI's Campus Center in downtown Indianapolis, is an opportunity for jobseekers to speak with a diverse group of companies from various sectors that are looking to hire here in Central Indiana.
"The list of resilient Hoosier businesses looking to bounce back from a tough economy and hire new employees continues to grow," said Congressman Carson. "The employers participating in next week's job fair highlight the diverse employment options available to Hoosiers. From service-based jobs to skilled-trades positions to professional, high-wage jobs, there are many opportunities for those who are looking to get back to work."
Job seekers looking for more information on the Aug. 25 job fair can call 317-921-4539 or visit www.ivytech.edu/carsonjobfair.
Companies Participating in the Central Indiana Job Fair:
1. 1040 Tax Biz
2. A+ Images Inc.
5. AIT Laboratories
6. Allison Transmission
7. American Income Life
8. Apex Precision Technologies
9. Bona Vista Programs
10. Brightpoint-North America
11. Caregivers Inc
12. Central Indiana Men in Business
13. Charles Schwab
14. Citizens Energy Group
15. City of Indianapolis and Marion County
16. Comcast Spotlight
17. Community Health Network
18. Companion Care Company
19. Cook Pharmica
20. Cornerstone Associates LLC
21. Cripe Architects & Engineers
22. DeVry University
23. Disposal Alternatives Organization
24. Diverse Staffing
25. Express Employment Professionals
26. Farmers Insurance District 95
27. Fed Ex Ground
28. Federal Bureau of Investigation
29. Forum Credit Union
30. Franklin Township School Corp.
31. Freije Treatment Systems
32. Garcia Construction Group
33. H & R Block
34. Harrison College
35. Health & Hospital Corp
37. Indiana Tech
38. Indiana Wesleyan University
39. Indianapolis Housing Agency
40. Indianapolis Power & Light Company
41. Indianapolis Public Transportation Corp./ IndyGo
42. Ivy Tech Community College
43. Job Seekers Support Group
44. Kelly Services Inc.
46. Lincoln College of Technology
47. Marian University, Marian's Adult Programs
48. Marion County Sheriff's Dept.
49. Med Shield, Inc.
50. Mitchel & Scott Machine Company
51. Perpetual Technologies, Inc
52. Pinnacle Staffing
53. Primerica Financial Services
54. Pro Resources Staffing
55. Professional Management Enterprises, Inc.
56. Public Allies
57. Raytheon Technical Services Company
58. Redcats USA
59. Ricker's Oil Company, Inc.
60. RL Carter Trucking, Inc
61. Royal United Mortgage
62. Securitas Security Services
63. Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre
65. Spartan Staffing
66. Speedway SuperAmerica
67. St. Francis Hospital
68. St. Paul Hermitage & Benedict Inn Retreat & Conference Center
71. The Art Institute of Indianapolis
72. The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
73. United States Postal Service
74. Universal American
75. University Heights Health & Living
78. WellPoint, Inc.
79. Westpoint Financial Group/Mass Mutual
80. Westview Hospital
81. Wishard Health Services