FREE HELP TO AVOID FORECLOSURE
Are you having trouble making your mortgage payments? Have you lost your job? Have you been turned down for a loan modification? Is your property already listed for sale? Don’t miss this chance to meet one-on-one with your mortgage company or a HUD-approved housing counselor to find options to avoid foreclosure.
Get Free Help Putting Your Documents Together by Calling 1-888-995-HOPE (4673)
Homeowners Should Bring the following documents and forms:
- Request for Mortgage Assistance form
- IRS Form 4506T-EZ and/or last two years of tax returns
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable
- Two most recent pay stubs for all household members contributing toward mortgage payment
- If self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
- Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
- Two most recent bank statements
- A utility bill showing homeowner name and property address
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
- American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.
- Bank of America
- GMAC Mortgage
- Select Portfolio Servicing (SPS)
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo/Wachovia
OTHER MORTGAGE MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- HUD‐approved housing counselors
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Hardest Hit Fund Program
- Loan Scam Alert
For more information:
• Visit MakingHomeAffordable.gov to download forms.
• To get tips to avoid scams, visit LoanScamAlert.org. Help is free!